Projects / Education
- Research for a dutch TV-documentary "Verborgen Verleden". The episode sheds light on the fate of Ronald Plasterk's family, a fomrer dutch Minister of the Interior. The program had over 700.000 viewers in the Netherlands. (Memento Berlin starting at minute 33'27'')
Memento Berlin's contribution can be seen here
- genealogical research for a dutch TV-production
- Organisation and opening of art exhibition related to the jewish artist Gertrud Dreyfuss (9.11.2018-31.1.2019)
- reconstruction of the jewish citizens of Gardeja in West Prussia
- recovery of gravestones from the fiormer jewish cemetary
- construction of a Lapidarium as a memorial site
- Commemorative plaques at the Gedenkstätte Riehen for swiss citizens, who had helped jewish refugees during the "Third Reich"
- genealogical research for jewish families in USA, Israel and France
- Brochure and einer commemorative plaque for the former jewish chief physician of the Annastift in Hanover, Prof. Bruno Valentin, for the DIAKOVERE Annastift, Hanover
- genealogical research for jewish families in Australia, USA and Israel
- Article about "Apotheker Ulrich Mamlok / Sonnenapotheke Hohenkirchen"
- editing german-italian memory account for theHannah-Arendt-Institute, Dresden
- Exhibition project (scientific standards) for the memorial site for jewish refugees in Basel, Switzerland
- Research on the building history of a house in Teltow
- Genealogical research for a family which emigrated from Germany to Australia
- Research for the deployment of 10 "Stumbling blocks" for victims of the Nazi-regime in Teltow, 28th November 2013
- Research on the history of political parties during the NS-era in Teltow
- Research for a planned exhibition project about the jewish Valentin family in Berlin
- Research for Mamlock & Associates in Berlin related to the family genealogy in Germany, Poland, Israel and the USA
- Research for the deployment of 16 "Stumbling blocks" for jewish victims of the Nazi-regime in Teltow, 7th October 2011
- Compilation, layout and publishing of a catalog for the exhibition
- Exhibition project „They were our neighbours – Jewish life in Teltow until 1945“, opened in the town hall of Teltow January 2011
Research in various german archives and world-wide colaboration for the exhibition „They were our neighbours – Jewish life in Teltow until 1945“.
Head of scientific research of the study group „Stolpersteine“ in Teltow
Phd-Thesis, subject: „Aus dem Bündnis hinter den Stacheldraht. Italienische Häftlinge im KZ Dachau 1943-45, Deportation und Lebensbedingungen“ at the University of Bonn.
Final degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
Vocational training as bookseller and publisher at C.H. Beck, München